The team at AFLDS works relentlessly to bring you life-saving, unbiased, andverified information, engaging content, and valuable services. Much of our work is censored or discredited by the media, tech platforms, and disingenuous bureaucrats. We rely on your support to overcome this opposition, and your donations make it possible for us to continue our work.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Make the subject line: “Password Reset”
We will reset your password for you. Thanks
Sign up for the service. Pay the fee.
1. Keep your phone with you. The physician will call you. If you signed up for the quicker “asynchronous” option, the physician will review your chart, and contact the pharmacy with the prescriptions on your behalf, and you will not get a phone call from the physician. You will get an email when the doctor has completed his/her portion and the pharmacy will call you when the prescription is ready.
2. If you miss your phone call, please wait as your information will go back in the queue and you are still scheduled to be called.
3. After your telemedicine consultation, the physician sends the prescription to the pharmacy. The pharmacy will call you. Typically that would be later that same day or the next day. However, demand is so high, there are occasional delays. We prioritize patients with symptoms so please be patient.
4. Although it is temporarily very busy, patients are overwhelmingly very grateful with the service and the ability to take control of their own healthcare needs. We trust the same will be true for you.
5. Payment is your obligation. Health insurance is your own contractual relationship with your insurer and is not a part of this service, although many if not most insurance companies will reimburse you the expense of a telemedicine consultation. However, we will not respond to questions about insurance coverage because we are proud to offer you the opportunity to consult with knowledgeable physicians in exchange for a reasonable fee.
If you have completed the Telemedicine questionnaire and have received an email confirmation, you can expect a call from the doctor or pharmacy within 2-7 days (not counting weekends). AFLDS and their affiliate doctors and pharmacies are working to ensure every patient is served in a prompt and professional manner. However, due to the overwhelming response, we are experiencing delays.
No, you do not need to wait for symptoms before obtaining HCQ or Ivermectin! Because the scientific literature supports early and prophylactic (preventive) treatment, and because there can be difficulty and/or delays in obtaining it, AFLDS physicians recommend that you have medicines on hand in advance, rather than waiting until you experience symptoms.
To get hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin, you can schedule a consultation.
While it seems a simple request, medications prescribed by the doctor may not be changed. Please note, according to the doctors, Ivermectin and HCQ are equally effective. Also, be aware that prescriptions differ by doctor and/or by state, and are subject to requirements and restrictions on quantity. Ivermectin is more expensive and must be taken more frequently and is currently not used for long-term prophylaxis due to expense.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Volunteer”.
The medication cost varies depending on your location in the USA. For more information, contact the pharmacy. Their contact information was provided to you in an email or text confirming that your prescription was sent to the pharmacy and they will be able to help you.
Please contact the telemedicine physicians regarding questions on dosage, refills, and the pricing of all medications.
We are experiencing very high demand which may cause a delay in responses. We are always working diligently to provide replies to your emails, calls, and patient requests. If you are already a current patient with questions about your Telemed consult, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. With questions about your prescription, please use the pharmacy contact information which was provided to you in an email or text confirming that your prescription was sent to the pharmacy and they will be able to help you.
Currently we do not offer location specific referrals. We offer a referral to Speak With an MD, a telemedicine service with hundreds of AFLDS-trained physicians who can provide you with the COVID treatment you may need.
American law only permits prescriptions to be mailed to someone with a U.S. address. In countries that have banned hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin may still be available. In many parts of the world, both of these medicines are over the counter and you can learn proper dosages from reading the COVID-19 Medications page on AFLDS.com.
We regret any issues you may have experienced in attempting to sign the SMD petition; please try using this link: SMDpetition.org — If you still have trouble, we recommend the fol-lowing troubleshooting steps:
• Reload/refresh the page
• Clear your browser cache and cookies
• Update or switch your browser
• Restart/power cycle your computer or phone
• Use an SSL certificate checker: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/
• Check your antivirus software
• Check your computer’s date and time
This signature count is updated once daily, so don’t worry—your entry is being counted
The decision is up to you. We have videos and a White Paper on our website that you can consult to help with your decision. The official AFLDS position on this question is specified in the AFLDS White Paper, delineated by age.
Please email email@example.com with the subject “Cancel Donations” and include your reason for cancelation, and one of our team members will assist you incompleting this.
There is an unsubscribe option at the bottom of every newsletter; however we only send the newsletter a few times per month and it is very informative.
AFLDS currently does not have doctors treating patients outside of their practice. We are working towards having AFLDS clinics all around the country. Stay tuned!