Dr. Pierre Kory is an ICU and lung specialist who is an expert on the use of the drug ivermectin to treat COVID-19.
Bret Weinstein is an evolutionary biologist, visiting fellow at Princeton, host of the DarkHorse podcast, and co-author (with his wife, Heather Heying) of the forthcoming A Hunter-Gatherer’s Guide to the 21st Century.
2. How to prevent COVID;
3. How to treat COVID;
4. How to treat vaccine side effects;
5. Why the vaccine is causing side effects;
6. How to eradicate COVID;
7. Suppression of information in medical community, government, and media;
8. Other nations using ivermectin to treat and prevent COVID;
9. Discussion of spike protein and its role in the mRNA shot;
10. Autopsy study discussion about results after a death due to the vaccine;
11. Long-term COVID treatments.