Biden chief medical advisor learns nothing after year of mixed messages and bureaucratic cowardice
Los Angeles, CA – In America’s Frontline Doctors’ (AFLDS) Fauci Flip-flop weekly roundup, an ongoing compendium of the top flubs and flawed advice from President Biden’s chief medical advisor and careerist head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), we present more contradictory, vague, and unscientific ponderings from Dr. Anthony Fauci:
- Blamed everyone but himself for public health failures that have cost lives and led to economic devastation across the US.
Appeared on ABC affiliate television in Dallas, Texas, to push viewers to get second dose of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, despite incomplete evidence for the inoculation’s effectiveness against infection and transmission.
- Called the end of mask mandates in some states “risky” even though he began the pandemic by lecturing the public that “there’s no reason to be walking around with a mask.”
- Reportedly played a role in arranging for his friend, NBA Hall of Famer Bob Cousy, to receive a vaccination while seniors across a number of states still struggle to get appointments.
Said AFLDS, “For over a year now, elites in government, media, and Big Tech have conferred near-religious authority on Dr. Fauci.
- Unfortunately, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director has squandered the public’s trust through a series of flip-flops, gaffes, mixed messages, and outright lies. Lives have been ruined and businesses destroyed as a result.
- “It didn’t have to be this way. There is still time to adapt our mitigation strategies to a simple, science-based standard. First, use targeted protection to care for the frail elderly and those with weakened immune systems. Second, expand early treatment options for those at lower risk of serious infection. Third, adhere to established medical ethics to ban vaccine mandates. Had Dr. Fauci done these things last March, the United States would be in a far stronger, and freer, condition than it finds itself one year later.